[O] Changing what org-agenda-goto shows

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: [O] Changing what org-agenda-goto shows
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:10:05 -0400

Hi everyone,

At the moment, org-agenda-goto shows me the current item plus one subitem.
I would prefer it to show all the subitems of the current item; and ideally it would narrow the buffer to just the current item subtree.

I've looked at the code and variables that affect org-agenda-goto, and I don't see any way to get the desired behaviour.
I should also note that I'm still running org 7.5.  (I know; shame on me - but I haven't time to upgrade till I finish grading exams)

Can anyone suggest how I can get the desired behaviour?

Cheers.
Fil

--
\V/_