[O] Scientific papers related to Org-mode

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Scientific papers related to Org-mode
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 20:52:52 +0200

Hi!

Since I am writing a paper about Memacs[1] I want to link any
existing relevant white paper.

I already know «A Multi-Language Computing Environment for Literate
Programming and Reproducible Research»[2] which will be cited fore
sure.

The short report on [3] is nothing worth quoting, I'm afraid. There
is also a paper about a GNOWSIS Emacs client using Org-mode [4]
which sounds great but I could not find any screencast demo
mentioned.

In [5] Org-mode is mentioned only in one section. (See the source of
it also on github[6]).

The paper on [7] is focused on reproducible research just like [2].

Is there any other important paper I missed?

  1. https://github.com/novoid/Memacs
  2. http://www.jstatsoft.org/v46/i03
  3.
http://www.warwick.ac.uk/statsdept/useR-2011/abstracts/010411-lehaandreas.pdf