Re: [O] Agenda filter for a specific file

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda filter for a specific file
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 12:06:12 -0500

Thanks for the reply, guys.

I already knew about #1, but #2 seems interesting. How could I implement that?

Cheers,

- Marcelo.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 5:56 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Marcelo,

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Is there a way to define an agenda filter that will search in only one of the agenda files? The
>> reason I do that is because although I have several files added to the agenda, only one contains
>> "actionable items" (gtd.org).
>
> There are multiple ways to do this.
>
>  1) visit the file and restrict agenda view to the file with C-u C-c C-x <

Yes, I suggest using this method for file-filtering in agenda views.
Thanks to Bernt for mentioning it.

It would be nice to have more filtering fonctions in agenda views,
but unless someone come up with a good patch, it won't happen soon
as I cannot work on this right now.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien