Re: [O] layout org-babel menu WAS: About org-babel menu

From: Thorsten
Subject: Re: [O] layout org-babel menu WAS: About org-babel menu
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:29:59 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Bastien,

> Thorsten <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I prepared a little table for the header keywords, not language specific
>> and maybe not complete, but at least a systematic summary of headers and
>> values:
>>
>> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-picolisp.html
>
> When it's completed and if it's not picolisp specific, maybe you can
> move this to a more general page about Babel ?  Or even on a standalone
> page?

I extracted the tables from the picolisp page to a standalone page
(http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/header-args.html) that may be
accessed via the babel index page (item References and Documentation).
This might be a starting point for a complete and exhaustive overview of
header args and result types in Babel including the language specific
ones. So everyone is invited to improve this page.

--
cheers,
Thorsten