[O] [BUG] export of org-type results with indented source blocks

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: [O] [BUG] export of org-type results with indented source blocks
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 15:02:50 +0200

Hi all,

There is a bug (visible) in the export of results when
1. the result type is org
2. the source block is indeted

In this case the begin_org ... end_org lines do not get stripped
from the exported file.

Here is an example to reproduce the behaviour.  Just export to see
the effect.

   #+BEGIN_SRC latex :exports results :results org
   Enclosed in non-stripped #+begin_org stuff
   #+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC latex :exports results :results org
Correctly exported
#+END_SRC

On my system (emacs 24 -Q, org-mode 7.8.08) this message gets
exported to ASCII as:

,----
|      [BUG] export of org-type results with indented source blocks
|      ============================================================
|
| Author: Andreas Leha
| Date: 2012-04-03 14:36:39 CEST
|

|    Hi all,
|
|    There is a bug (visible) in the export of results when
|    1. the result type is org
|    2. the source block is indeted
|
|    In this case the begin_org ... end_org lines do not get stripped from the
exported file.

|    Here is an example to reproduce the behaviour.  Just export to see the
effect.

|       #+BEGIN_ORG
|    Enclosed in non-stripped #+begin_org stuff
|    #+END_ORG
|

| Correctly exported
`----

Regards,