Re: [O] ATTR_HTML for a clickable image, howto?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] ATTR_HTML for a clickable image, howto?
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 07:42:06 +0200

Hi Samuel,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2012-04-02, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Agreed -- this is where Nicolas' new export engine will help,
>> with a more comprehensive syntax for each element.
>
> Is there a description of this part someplace?

The reference document for the new org-export.el lives here:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-export-reference.html

> Do you mean new syntax
> or better semantics for existing syntax?

I mean "a better description of all possible properties for any
syntactic element."  It should be clear by just skimming through
the link above.

> While the new exporter has advantages, I hope the old exporter will
> still be available for a long time.  I will need it for various
> purposes, including speed -- I use it for an exact word counter that
> works flawlessly -- and some design differences from the new exporter.
>  (Also the new exporter does not currently work on 22.)

Good to know.  We will try to keep things as backward compatible as
possible.  There is no plan to destroy existing code anyway.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien