Re: [O] Regression in `org-todo'

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] Regression in `org-todo'
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 19:18:50 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> If the features provided by org-checklist.el are useful to many people,
> including them in core seems quite natural.  I don't use it myself, I'm
> just wondering how people do.  But I agree with you here that we should
> not move things into core inconsiderately.

Hi Bastien,

I use org-checklist for the RESET_CHECK_BOXES functionality on repeating
tasks.

I have lots of repeating tasks with checkboxes to mark what needs to be
completed and the RESET_CHECK_BOXES property clears all of the boxes for
the next repeating event.

My weekly review is one of these types of tasks.  I just walk down the
list and check off the stuff as I do it, and when I'm done I mark the
task done.  All the boxes are ready to be checked again the next time it
comes up.

Regards,
Bernt