Re: [O] URGENT Bug with exporting org source block

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] URGENT Bug with exporting org source block
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:23:51 -0400

Truong Nghiem <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm using orgmode release Org 7.8.06.  When I export an org source
> block (i.e. a source code block in the org language):
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC org :exports code
>   ,#+srcname: <name>
>   ,  <body>
>   ,#+end_src
> #+END_SRC
>
> the last source line is not exported.  The output, in both PDF and
> HTML, becomes:
>
> #+srcname: <name>
>
> Notice that the line "#+end_src" is not present.
> --
> Truong Nghiem

Hi Truong,

Thanks for reporting this problem.  The issue lies somewhere later in
the export process and is not related to the Babel expansion of the code
block.  To see this your example code may be placed in an org-mode file,
and the code block export expansion may be run by evaluating the
following elisp snippet.

  (let ((org-current-export-file "/path/to/file.org"))
    (org-export-blocks-preprocess))

Hopefully someone more familiar with the export process can try to pin
down this behavior.  This would be a good fix to put in before the
upcoming Emacs merge.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte