Re: [O] org-replace-disputed-keys not working

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: [O] org-replace-disputed-keys not working
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:44:50 +0200

Hi Thorsten, org-mode users,
* Thorsten <address@hidden> [27. Mar. 2012]:
> Is there a windmove alternative (another way to navigate comfortably
> between windows without doing C-x o several times), that works in both
> console and X11 session? It is not much fun to use windmove if it only
> works in certain situation and in others not.

There is window-numbering-mode which grabs the ALT+num key
combos in order to switch to numbered windows.  I now am used to
^U-NUM to enter numerical arguments but its strange at first.

Then there is switch-window which captures the ^X-o key binding,
displays a number in each window and you are required to press
the correct number in order to switch to its window.  While the
numbers are shown one does not see the contents of the windows
any more which is a bit distracting.

Both work at the console.

Ciao, Gregor
--