Re: [O] org-babel tangling + ascii export

From: Ilya Shlyakhter
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel tangling + ascii export
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:58:53 -0400

>Yes this is possible, see the "org" argument to the "comment" header argument http://orgmode.org/manual/comments.html.

Right, I saw that, but it has the following limitation:

>The text is picked from the leading context of the tangled code and is limited by the nearest headline or source block as the case may be.

I want all text from the Org file included, not just "leading context up to nearest headline".   I also want the hierarchical structure
of the included text preserved, as done by ASCII export.   (E.g. I want to include high-level documentation and description, as goes
at the top of an elisp file, and which can be broken into sections/subsections/etc -- not just local documentation before a given code block).
Is that possible?

thanks,

ilya