Re: [O] Need Help: [patch] A experimental toy which is used to preview l

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Need Help: [patch] A experimental toy which is used to preview latex fragements
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 13:32:54 -0400

FengShu <address@hidden> wrote:

>   At this time ,it can't covert all the latex fragments in the
> buffer and only convert one, I can't find the problem due my
> pool computer language ability. so I need help!

I tried your patch and I can see the problem (I think), but it might not
be a problem with your patch: I run into it even if
org-create-formula-image-program is set to dvipng. Of course, there is a
possibility that your patch broke dvipng, but at this point it doesn't
look that way.

I'll do some more testing and let you know.

Nick