[O] R sessionInfo() and orgmode footnotes

From: Alejandro Reyes
Subject: [O] R sessionInfo() and orgmode footnotes
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:40:22 +0100

Dear all,

I am having troubles to export my documents to a pdf when I have the R sessionInfo() as a result. Nevertheless I can export them as a html. I think org-mode export to latex is getting confused with the output of the sessionInfo() function and the footnotes definition. The next is a example:

EXAMPLE
This is a strange case [fn:1]
#+BEGIN_SRC R :exports both :results output
x <- rnorm(100)
sessionInfo()
#+END_SRC
[fn:1] It does not let me export to latex

I am using the latest version of org-mode and emacs.
Cheers,

Alejandro