Re: [O] TODO items as part of an itemized list?

From: Richard Stanton
Subject: Re: [O] TODO items as part of an itemized list?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:40:11 -0700

Makes sense. I realize I can achieve almost all of what I want by making
my TODO items, say, level three headers, "***", then not including
\subsubsection in my latex_class definition. Now each TODO item is printed
in LaTeX as a separate \item in an itemize list, just as I wanted.

Just one remaining problem, however. The exporter inserts a hard
line-break, "\\" after the first line of each of these \item entries. This
is fine when there is additional text for that item, but if the TODO item
is just one line, this results in unwanted extra white space being
inserted between the \item entries.