Re: [O] GSoC 2012 -- Elisp backend for Ragel

From: Aurélien Aptel
Subject: Re: [O] GSoC 2012 -- Elisp backend for Ragel
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:32:04 +0100

Oops. Forgot the "Plan" section. I'm not sure about that one.

Plan:

The project has 2 clearly defined tasks:
* implement the backend
* replace the old parser

I'm still not sure what will take the most time and I'm tempted to
just have an almost-working backend as mid-term evaluation, working
backend as a final evaluation and the replacement of the old parser as
a bonus... The project title is "Add Elisp backend to Ragel" after
all.