[O] org-mobile: new edit nodes for new heading, delete, refile and archi

From: Henning Weiss
Subject: [O] org-mobile: new edit nodes for new heading, delete, refile and archive
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:11:34 +0100

Hi,

I have tried to extend org-mobile with four new edit nodes. One to add new headings, one for deletion of headings, one for refiling and one for archiving nodes. Having those in orgmode would allow mobileorg-android (and mobileorg) to be extended to allow a wider range of operations. The addition of new headings is already implemented in mobileorg-android and they seem to work properly.

The current version of this patch is in my github repository. As I don't have a lot of experience with lisp I would appreciate if someone could give me a little feedback. I still need to write a function that compares two nodes (with their subtrees) against each other. This will ensure that the edit nodes are applied to the correct nodes.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Henning