Re: [O] how to specify table width in HTML export

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] how to specify table width in HTML export
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 02:53:27 -0400

Stephen J. Barr <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This seems like a simple question but I can't seem to find the answer?
> How do I specify the table width for an org-table that I will export
> to HTML?

Not sure about the real HTMl syntax, or whether this is the best
solution (I'd imagine CSS would be better *if* it can be done with CSS)
but the following:

#+ATTR_HTML: width="100"
| col1 | col2 |
|    1 |    3 |

gets translated into an HTML table with an opening tag like this:

frame="hsides" width="100">

Does that do the trick?

Nick