[O] Temporary commit freeze while fixing the repo and before 7.8.06

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] Temporary commit freeze while fixing the repo and before 7.8.06
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 00:23:14 +0100

Hi all,

As Achim said, I messed up the repository quite royally yesterday.

I will release a new bugfix version as soon as the maint and the
master branches are back to their desired state.

Developers: please don't commit anything while we are fixing this.
List subscribers: please bare with us while we are on this, chances
are that the problems you will report come from the errors I did.

Sorry for this.

--
 Bastien