Re: [O] Sending and archiving emails with capture...

From: Peter Salazar
Subject: Re: [O] Sending and archiving emails with capture...
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 01:36:33 -0400

Awesome.

How do you get it to ignore the org star header (** Email) on the first line?

I'd like to be able to open existing org subtrees in an indirect buffer—ideally in mail-mode—and then mail-send the contents of the buffer. When I try this at home, I get "Invalid header line."

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Jos'h Fuller <Jos'address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

> I tried it and I get "Heading not found on level 1: Emails"

Sorry, I forgot to say that you need to make a heading in your org-default-notes-file (whatever that is) called "Emails":

 * Tasks
 * Done
 * Emails

The emails will be filed under there, like this:

:    * Emails
:    ** Email <2012-03-15 Thu 15:20>
:
:    From: Me <address@hidden>