Re: [O] question about org2blog and latex

From: Stephen J. Barr
Subject: Re: [O] question about org2blog and latex
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:46:48 -0400

Thanks for the help. I just checked the variables and
org2blog/wp-use-wp-latex was set, but the wp-latex plugin was not
installed :) All is working now, although it is definitely a little
grainy. But, it'll certainly lead to an awesome series of blog posts
nonetheless. Puneeth, thank you so much for the fantastic plugin.

One other quick question: Does org-mode and org2blog work with
numbered equations and equation references? If so, could someone
provide a simple example?

Thanks,
Stephen