[O] Latex Listings & Floats

From: Russell Adams
Subject: [O] Latex Listings & Floats
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:45:19 -0500

Folks,

I've had to fight in the past to set placement on every graphic I
include in a Latex document to insert *RIGHT HERE* instead of floating
to the end of the section.

I just encountered this issue on source listings (listing /
lstlisting), and can't seem to get the placement to stick.

Does anyone know how to force a global default to force all placements
to *RIGHT HERE*?

I am including the float package, because it adds the "H" option
versus "h". Now I just need a way to set a global default.

Thanks.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden