Re: [O] Tangling without clutter?

From: Jos'h Fuller
Subject: Re: [O] Tangling without clutter?
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:39:49 +0000

Hi!

> Does the :no-expand header argument do what you want?  See
> http://orgmode.org/manual/no_002dexpand.html#no_002dexpand.

I tried using it like this:

  #+name: function-demo
  #+begin_src python :exports both :noweb yes :results output :no-expand
    <<function-definition>>

    print entable([["One", 2, 59],["Four", 5, 27], ["Seven", 8, 9]])
  #+end_src

But it didn't seem to affect the results at all. I may be using it wrong, the
documentation is a bit sparse, without any examples...

It seems like I almost need some variant of the "tangle" argument to :noweb
where syntax references are expanded for evaluation, but not for anything else.

Thanks for taking a look!

Jos'h