Re: [O] worg latex example "11 Styling the Frontmatter"

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] worg latex example "11 Styling the Frontmatter"
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 09:01:01 -1000

Aloha Myles,

Your example works for me with emacs -q.  I had to change the \input{}
command to \input{title}, since I'm not working at /home/myles.  I saved
the tex file to title.tex, put it in the same directory as the org file,
evaluated the source block (with :results silent), and exported.  I got
a 2 page pdf with FOO on the first page and a second page with all the
rest.

I'm not sure what is going wrong at your end, but suspect the \input{}
command might not be picking up your .tex file.  Do you see something in
the .log file produced by LaTeX?

All the best,
Tom

--