[O] Org-mode workshop: has anyone done this already?

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Org-mode workshop: has anyone done this already?
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 15:38:17 +0100

Hi!

I do have the please of conducting an Org-mode workshop (3x4 hours)
for up to twelve participants.

So far I am planning to show my (advanced) setup in form of my
workflows for misc things as a teaser and start with basics more or
less in the order of the Org-mode manual.

I am sure that there are other people having had the pleasure of
doing such a workshop before. Is there any course material available
so that I might take a look on the content?

Thanks!

--
Karl Voit