[O] Beamer export - mille grazie!

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] Beamer export - mille grazie!
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 18:15:05 +0800

You know, I had some hiccups when getting started with Beamer export (as could
be expected when learning any substantial feature of pretty much any software),
but now that I've got a halfway decent workflow going with it...

I LOVE IT!

This is saving me tons of time already, compared to:

- Writing the slide content
- Outline-formatting in open office impress
- Re-outline-formatting in org (for my archive)
- God-awful mouse-clicky formatting in impress
- Failing to synchronize edits between the presentation and the org archive

Mailing lists for software are full of complaints about things that aren't
working or suggestions for improvement, so I wanted to take a minute to thank
the people who worked on Beamer export for a spectacular tool (not to mention
org in general -- my schedule is now complicated enough that I would be sunk
without the calendar and to-do features).

THANK YOU GOOD FOLKS!

James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world