[O] [Feature Request] org-mobile edit:add nodes

From: Henning Weiss
Subject: [O] [Feature Request] org-mobile edit:add nodes
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 19:20:19 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to allow mobileorg-android to capture new
headings into files other than mobileorg.org. It seems to me that
org-mobile does not support refiling of nodes. As my experience with
lisp programming is very limited, I was hoping someone on this list
could add this feature.

I was thinking of something along the lines of an add edit node:

F(edit:add) [[node path to parent (olp or id)][Title]]
** Old value
** New value
*** TODO New node :tag1:tag2:
initial payload
** End of edit

Which would result in a new heading to be created under the parent
when org-mobile-apply is run. Having "delete nodes" would also be
great. Having those would make capturing much more convenient.

Everything to support this feature is added to mobileorg-android, it
simply needs to be extended to generate the appropriate "add edit
nodes".

Thanks in advance for any help,
Henning Weiss