Re: [O] [Bug] Tests for experimental org-features should expect to fail

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [Bug] Tests for experimental org-features should expect to fail if not activated by the user
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 10:39:09 +0100

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:
> I don't understand why once there are 192 tests, once 130. I thought that the
> second figure was the total number of tests, hence should be stable over the
> test runs?

The number of available tests depend on the Babel languages that are
activated.  One of those failures was with a test run that had all
languages (except R) activated, the other one with no languages (except
emacs-lisp, which is always active), but org-element and org-export made
active.  Those two also seem to pull in ob-sh and maybe other Babel
languages, I would have to check.

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff: