[O] Archiving only with confirmation

From: Markus Grebenstein
Subject: [O] Archiving only with confirmation
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 16:54:58 +0100

Dear List,

from time to time I involuntarily archive parts of my thesis when I want to save (it happens when I mess up the saving keys). Since I recognized this a couple of days or even weeks later this makes recovering complicated.

Therefore I would love to have the possibility to be asked whether I really want to do that. I used org-archive-subtree-default-with-confirmation but I did not get what the meaning of that one is. When I use that command I am sure that I want to archive and as far as I see it does not change the default behavior.

Does anybody have an idea how to achieve what I want?
Thanks in advance,

Markus