Re: [O] Dynamically exclude an 'org id' with org-babel-load-file?

From: Damon Haley
Subject: Re: [O] Dynamically exclude an 'org id' with org-babel-load-file?
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 10:35:20 -0700

Damon Haley <address@hidden> writes:

Oops, the answer was right in from of me.  Just set
'org-user-agenda-files.'

"
;; The following setting is different from the document so that you
;; can override the document org-agenda-files by setting your
;; org-agenda-files in the variable org-user-agenda-files
"

However, it would still be nice to know how to untangle a specific
block by id if that is possible.

Thanks,

Damon

--