Re: [O] Bug in odt export of org files with footnotes

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in odt export of org files with footnotes
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:25:51 +0530

Martin

I am attaching a patch that should fix this issue. I will let Nicolas
review/apply it.

ps: If you are not comfortable applying patches, the best way to get
things working again, is to force a blank line before the first
non-commented line in your Org file i.e., replace

[snip]
#+XSLT:
* Protocol

with