Re: [O] question about org-latex-regexps

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] question about org-latex-regexps
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:49:23 +0100

Hi Colin,

Colin Fraizer <address@hidden> writes:

> Wow, I think I'm an org pariah. Did my email violate some org cultural
> norm? :-)

Mhh.. maybe you're an "Org God", and thanks to Org your todo list is
already empty ;)  Which might not be the case of people who may reply
to your email in depth.  It's just one day old, be patient!

(I'll myself look into this during this week, but feedback from others
is of course welcome.)

--
 Bastien