Re: [O] [babel] problem with sh blocks

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] problem with sh blocks
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 21:08:44 +0100

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Org-mode version 7.8.03, pulled last week
>>   (how do I get the release info as well?)
>
> If you are running from a git repository then M-x org-version should
> show the results of 'git describe' automatically.
>
> C-u M-x org-version RET
> Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.420.gaf2a4)
>
> Regards,
> Bernt

Hi Bernt,

thanks.  I did not get the git describe part.

Now looking at the code of org-version, I saw, that I
get this only, when I run org from the repository (I did make install and
load from another place).  Kind of obvious.....

Now I am loading org from the repository.  Bit anyway, since I have some
changes committed locally on top, that won't give useful (useful to others)
information.

Regards,
Andreas