Re: [O] notifications for todo items

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] notifications for todo items
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:28:05 -0500

Peter Münster <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've written a module, that allows flexible notifications for todo items
> with deadline: http://pmrb.free.fr/work/OS/org-notify.el
>
> Feedback is welcome!

I've only taken a quick glance, but the question that immediately came
to my mind was: what does this do that appt.el (and its org interface)
does not?  Note that I don't know the answer: I just have the
question :-)

BTW, there are some FAQs that address such appointment things (check the
"Appointments/Diary" section of the FAQ). Maybe you can take a look and
then come back and tell us how your package stacks up.

Thanks,
Nick