[O] anyway to create link to a line number in a file

From: Not To Miss
Subject: [O] anyway to create link to a line number in a file
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 11:54:26 -0500

Hi all,

I am reading a long text file and want to write down my notes with
org-mode. I extremely would like to put the line numbers down along
with my notes. Although there is a way to store a link for text search
for the current line, I haven't found a way to create a link to a line
number in the current buffer. Is there anyway to do that? Thanks

--
Best,
Zane