Re: [O] A manuscript on "reproducible research" introducing org-mode

From: Christophe Pouzat
Subject: Re: [O] A manuscript on "reproducible research" introducing org-mode
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:21:39 +0100

Hello Jambunathan,

The ODT version was prepared "by hand" using LibreOffice. This was
written (last May) before your org-odt functions became part of org-mode
(if I'm right). I would now also do it with org-mode.

Christophe

--

Most people are not natural-born statisticians. Left to our own
devices we are not very good at picking out patterns from a sea of

--

Christophe Pouzat
MAP5 - Mathématiques Appliquées à Paris 5

tel: +33142863828
mobile: +33662941034
web: http://www.biomedicale.univ-paris5.fr/physcerv/C_Pouzat.html