Re: [O] using org-edit-special to edit javascript embeded in HTML

From: Le Wang
Subject: Re: [O] using org-edit-special to edit javascript embeded in HTML
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:03:12 +0800

Hmmm.  I feel someone must have done this for HTML or some templating language.  So no sample code for me to start investigating?

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Le Wang <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to use "C-c '" to edit the current <script> tag contents in another buffer in js2-mode like `org-edit-special', is this possible?  Maybe someone has done something similar in another context?

--
Le

--
Le