Re: [O] AUCTex within org-babel

From: Jonas Hörsch
Subject: Re: [O] AUCTex within org-babel
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 18:11:48 +0100

On Thu, Feb 09 2012, Riccardo Romoli wrote:

> I have a further question: how can I export a code like this:
>
> #+begin_src latex
>   \begin{figure}
>     \centering
>     \includegraphics[width=1\textwidth]{foo.jpg}
>     \caption{Figure example}
>     \label{fig:foo}
>   \end{figure}
> #+end_src
>
> to LaTeX to obtain a "working" figure code??

it seems to do what you want, when you instead use

#+begin_latex
#+end_latex

C-' also still does the same. only the native fontification in the org
buffer doesn't work irrespective of the org-src-fontify-natively
setting. perhaps there is another variable for that.

mind that you could also use org constructs, for instance

#+CAPTION: Figure example
#+LABEL: fig:foo
[[foo.jpg]]

exports to something rather similar.