Re: [O] AUCTex within org-babel

From: Riccardo Romoli
Subject: Re: [O] AUCTex within org-babel
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:07:44 +0100

Hi, Jonas
if you enter in the AUCTeX buffer (C-c') and than you use the AUCTeX C-c C-e, you can choose the environment you need in the emacs minibuffer such as in LaTeX.

Best
Riccardo

2012/2/8 Jonas Hörsch <address@hidden>
Hi list,

On Wed, Feb 08 2012, Riccardo Romoli wrote:

> thanks a lot for your answer!! I completely ignore that C-c' lunch the
> small buffer for all the code within the src blocks. I belive it was used
> only for ESS....

the only remaining problem is that the AUCTeX mode tries to be smart
about what environments it allows to insert. f.ex. inserting

#+begin_src latex

#+end_src

then C-', brings one to a source buffer with AUCTeX-mode enabled.

But a C-c C-e to insert an environment doesn't want to complete on
itemize or figure, but instead only allows to choose document (Which
would be perfectly sane under the assumption that the buffer contains
the whole tex-document).

Does anybody know how to deactivate this "feature" of AUCTeX? Perhaps
setting TeX-master-file to something special?

Thanks,
Jonas