[O] Setting multiple variables for code blocks in one property drawer

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: [O] Setting multiple variables for code blocks in one property drawer
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:46:19 +0100

Hi,

after following the discussion about the new BABEL syntax I was under
the impression that the following should work to set two variables in
one PROPERTIES drawer:

:PROPERTIES:
:var: foo=1
:var+: bar=2
:END:

However, the definition of bar is ignored. It turns out that there can
only be one :var: or :var+: entry in a drawer and the latter can only be
used to append to inherited entries, but not to those defined in the
same drawer. Is this the intended behavior? How would I define multiple
variables in a drawer (except for putting them all on one line)?

Thanks,
Viktor