Re: [O] MobileOrg 0.8.1 for Android

From: Tom Regner
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg 0.8.1 for Android
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:39:42 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

[...]
> But I think a global all-TODO widget is of no great use anyway (there
> are simply too many). I'd very much like to have a "Today" widget that
> shows every item of today (normal timestamps, SCHEDULED, and DEADLINE).

With the Calendar integration I use the "Calendar Widget" to that
purpose; I seldom capture notes, so a "Capture" shortcut is of no use to
me; I almost always capture via the android "share this" facility.

So while the widget redesign is in the making, you could do that as
well; with the momentum mobileorg-android hasr at the momement, you
probably will not wait /that/ long :-)

kind regards,
Tom