[O] help regarding babel to set in-buffer specific keybinding

From: Thomas Alexander Gerds
Subject: [O] help regarding babel to set in-buffer specific keybinding
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:34:02 +0100

here is a (beginner) question regarding the following org-file with
buffer-local function and keybinding:

,----

| * Lisp header (C-c C-c to activate)
| #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
|   (defun blue-file ()
|     (interactive)
|     (org-table-insert-row 'below)
|     (org-table-goto-column 1)
|     (insert (format-time-string "%d.%m.%Y"))
|     (org-table-goto-column 2)
|     (org-table-copy-down 1)
|     (org-table-goto-column 3)
|     (org-table-copy-down 1)
|     (org-table-goto-column 4))
|   (define-key org-mode-map [(meta return)] 'blue-file)
| #+END_SRC
|
| #+RESULTS:
| : blue-file

| | Date | Staff        | Type        | Name | Value |
| |------+--------------+-------------+------+-------|
| |      | Anders And   | consulting  |      |       |
| |      | Anders And   | supervision |      |       |
| |      | Anders And   | teaching    |      |       |
| |      | Mickey Mouse | consulting  |      |       |
| |      | Mickey Mouse | supervision |      |       |
| |      | Mickey Mouse | teaching    |      |       |
`----

now, I would like to tell org to evaluate the lisp code at startup, when
the org-file is opened. can this be achieved? particularly, is there a
startup special line which tells org to evaluate the lisp src block?  I
could add a suitable function to org-mode-hook, but is this the
recommended way?

also, I would like to make org-mode-map buffer-local ... but certainly
this is not an orgmode question.

suggestions/help are very much appreciated!

Tomy

--
sent from nil.org