Re: [O] [beamer] Code blocks in lists?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] [beamer] Code blocks in lists?
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:21:04 -0500

Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.356.gfe2e)
> >
> > Strange. This version doesn't exist yet. As the time of writing, we're
> > at release: Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.321.gaac1c).
>
> I have no idea why it's the case: I don't have any pending modification or
> whatsoever, and simply git pull every day or so. Though, my Git experience is
> still limited...

Maybe there are spurious merge commits because of some unintentional
change you made?  In any case, try doing a ``git log -N'' and
``git log -N origin/master'' for various values of N and see where
yours differs from origin/master.

If you really have nothing in your tree that is worth saving, then
the simplest way to get back in sync is to delete the whole org-mode
directory and clone it again - but you'd better double check!

Nick