[O] LaTeX-export: letters after $..$ turn off math-mode

From: Daniel Schoepe
Subject: [O] LaTeX-export: letters after $..$ turn off math-mode
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 19:32:00 +0100

Hi,

I have the following issue: If I write something like `$n$th' in an org
file and then export it to LaTeX, it will produce `\$n\$th', whereas I
would like it to export this as `$n$th'. Is there some way I can disable
escaping of dollar signs entirely (Leaving it to me to escape them, when
I don't use them as math-mode delimiters)?

I did not find any option to that end in the documentation, but it's of
course possible that I just overlooked it.

Cheers,
Daniel