[O] Hyphens for tags, todo keywords, and properties

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] Hyphens for tags, todo keywords, and properties
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:36:44 -0700

For some reason I can't get used to underscores[1] and I
want to use hyphens (i.e. "-") for tags, todo keywords, and
properties.

Yeah, I'm a maverick.  :) Or maybe a Luddite.  :) Or both.  :)
I know it isn't usual.  :) Org has borrowed from Lisp in other
areas, but not fully for these.

Hyphens seem to work, but I have not tried them much.

What should I know about in order to achieve this aesthetic with
minimal chance of things not working?  I've come to realize I just
won't stand for underscores, most likely.

I think tags are highest priority for this.

Thanks.

Samuel

[1]  Can't seem to get used to FunnyCase or funnyCase either.