Re: [O] How do teachers use org-mode

From: BernardH
Subject: Re: [O] How do teachers use org-mode
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:35:44 +0000 (UTC)

Venkatesh Choppella <venkatesh.choppella <at> iiit.ac.in> writes:

> Dear Org-mode users:
>
> I am using  org-mode this semester  to host my course notes.   For me
> org-mode was a god-send, since I had been struggling to organize
> course notes in plain html  before that.
>

> I am interested to  hear from others who have used org-mode as part of
> their teaching activities.
>
> Sincerely,

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I recently discovered orgmode, and I'm currently using it :
 - for presentations with export-as-s5 from https://github.com/eschulte/org-S5
 - to check various points for students works (cloning trees of checkboxes)

I put some files on github:
 https://github.com/scientific-coder/Teaching-Materials

I'd like to use it for project planning with taskjuggler, but I'm currently
unable to do it (with taskjuggler v 3.1.0) (tried
https://github.com/alander/org-taskjuggler3.git to no avail,
http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg/org-issues.html has DONE for "TaskJuggler 3,
revisited" but I could not figure why).

Best Regards,