Re: [O] tags in clock table

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] tags in clock table
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:34:26 -0500

Anton Travleev <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> is there possibility to see tags in the clock table?

What exactly are you trying to do?

There is supposed to be a way to limit the clock report to specific tags
using the :tags heading but I haven't played with this at all.

The agenda clock report used to limit to the filtered tags with C-u R
but that no longer seems to work either :/  I haven't looked into which
commit broke that functionality yet.

If you use 'v c' in the agenda to look at clocking lines the tags
associated with the headline are included -- but this isn't a clock
report which totals the values, it just shows the raw data.

Regards,
Bernt