Re: [O] [babel][patch] BUG in inline source blocks

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel][patch] BUG in inline source blocks
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:06:15 -0700

> Thanks. But out of interest why were the tests discarded? They are after
> all the proof that the code works, and the `living specification' of
> expected behavior.
>
> Just wondering

My apologies,

I didn't see the tests when looking at your patch and didn't realize
they were there.  Thanks for mentioning this, I have now applied them.

BTW: the only reason I didn't apply your patch outright was because by
the time I got to your message in the thread I had already pushed up my
own (less comprehensive) patch which conflicted with your own.

Also, as a more general note to everyone who works with and submits
patches.  It is worthwhile to review the text of a patch before
submitting because often trivial things like changed indentation can add
many lines to a patch file hiding the actual code changes.

Cheers,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/