Re: [O] Multiple agenda buffers at address@hidden:7max/org-mode.git

From: Max Mikhanosha
Subject: Re: [O] Multiple agenda buffers at address@hidden:7max/org-mode.git
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 06:17:45 -0500

I realize that I may have too many, my initial approach was to start
with some obvious one, then test and keep adding to the list.

But the bugs that shows up are hard to reproduce, and subtle, and it
was slow going, and I was sure I'm missing some.

So I went the other direction, and made a list of vars by grepping
org-agenda.el for "(defvar ....", and tested again, and it was easier
to eliminate the variables from the list, since any variables that
caused problems usually throw error (due to global value being NIL),
instead of doing something subtly wrong that is hard to notice.