[O] SOLVED Re: using first heading as <h1> in batch export to html

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: [O] SOLVED Re: using first heading as <h1> in batch export to html
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:42:43 +0100

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:39:55 +0100
Detlef Steuer <address@hidden> wrote:

> If I batch export a test.org looking like this
>
> -- test.org --------
> * heading1
>   some text
> --------------------
>
> to html I get a <h1 class="title">test</h1> as result.
>
> If I open the file and do C-c @ on the first heading the
> result contains <h1 class="title">heading1</h1>
>
> How do I achieve the latter in batch export?

May be it was as obvious as it can get to anybody who has emacs-fu ...
To help others who have none, just like me, here is a solution:

To do automatically, what I did by hand before ,I wrote my first ever
elisp "program":

org-export-with-h1-as-title.el
--------------------
(goto-line 3)              ;; I know my document. It's always line 3
(org-mark-subtree)         ;; C-c @
(org-export-as-html-batch) ;; C-c C-e h but as batch
--------------------

and  invoke emacs in my Makefile as
emacs --batch \
      -eval "(add-to-list 'load-path \"${HOME}/GIT/org-mode/lisp/\")"\
      --load ${HOME}/GIT/org-mode/lisp/org.el \
      --visit steuer.org \
      -l ./org-export-with-h1-as-title.el

Yeah. Works. Nice!

Still think the first headline should be chosen as title automatically
according to the manual?!

Detlef