[O] org-insert-timestamp issue

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] org-insert-timestamp issue
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:19:07 -0600

Hi guys,

I have bound org-insert-timestamp to C-c C-y, like so:

(global-set-key (kbd "C-c C-y") (lambda() (interactive) (org-insert-time-stamp nil t nil nil nil nil)))

However, once in an org-mode buffer, when I press C-c C-y, I get the following in the mini-buffer:

if: Not at a time-stamp range, and none found in current lineĀ

What does that mean and how could I fix it so that the current timestamp is inserted (current datetime)?

Thanks in advance,

-Marcelo.