Re: [O] [ANN] ASCII back-end for new export engine

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] ASCII back-end for new export engine
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:20:14 +0100

[...]

> As a side note, #+label has been deprecated in favor of #+name (though
> the former is immediately translated into the latter at parse time).

Sorry for hijacking this thread.  But this side note is only valid for
the new exporter, correct?  As it does not yield the expected result in
the current LaTeX and odt exporter (the only ones I tried).

====== test.org ===========================
* Test name
  #+caption: Test name
  #+name: testname
  #+begin_src R :exports results :results graphics :file foo.png
    plot(1)
  #+end_src

  As can be seen in Figure \ref{testname}...
  As can be seen in Figure [[testname]]

  #+caption: Test name 2
  #+label: testnametwo
  #+begin_src R :exports results :results graphics :file bar.png
    plot(1)
  #+end_src

  As can be seen in Figure \ref{testnametwo}...
  As can be seen in Figure [[testnametwo]]

  #+caption: Test name 3
  #+label: testnamethree
  #+name: testnamethree
  #+begin_src R :exports results :results graphics :file bar.png
    plot(1)
  #+end_src

  As can be seen in Figure \ref{testnamethree}...
  As can be seen in Figure [[testnamethree]]

Best,
Andreas